Monday, February 22, 2010

SO Behind!!

UGH!! I feel so behind! I don't know if I'm the only one in this class that feels this way. I honestly don't know how many blogs I've missed and the worst part is, is that I feel so disconnected with my blog. I mean this thing should be my supposed "outlet" and yet I rarely go on it. I think the only way to fix my problem is by actually writing stuff in it that does not relate to the class as much, or at least use it as a method to communicate with my class. If there is any one at all who feels this way in Eng 114... HELP!!! haha, or at least comment so we can converse!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I feel you man(;
    You can catch up! just one assignment at a time.. and you're done
    better late than never

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess, its just i feel a little lost as well... you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I feel the same way. I rarely go on this blog unless I'm about to write up the assignment for the week. I didn't do the last two assignments cuz i had so much to do. But yeah I feel you on feeling behind in class.

    ReplyDelete